- Job Seekers
- Candidate Login
- Candidate Register
- Employers Login
- Employers Register
- Advanced Search
- Search by Sector
- Search by Job Type
- Search by Location
- Employer Directory
- Recruiter Directory
- Useful Info
- Working In Iraq
- How To Write A Resume (CV)
- Interview Preperation Tips
- Iraq Wildlife
- About Us
- About Us
- Terms & Conditions
- How to Advertise
- Useful Links
- Contact Us
- Find Us
- on Facebook
- Site Search
Senior Grants Manager
|Location:||Iraq, Middle East|
|Posted:||25th Apr 2012|
|Closing Date:||23rd May 2012|
|Posted By:||Counterpart International|
|Senior Grants Manager|
POSITION TITLE: Senior Grants Manager
DIVISION: Governance and Civil Society Strengthening
REPORTS TO: Chief of Party
EXPECTED START DATE: Contingent on Award, expected for October 1, 2012
Founded in 1965, Counterpart International is a diverse, non-profit, international development organization dedicated to working in partnership to empower people, communities and institutions to drive and sustain their own long-term development. Counterpart does this by building the capacity of local partner nongovernmental organizations, lenders, businesses, governments and other institutions to solve their own self-defined economic, ecological, political, and social problems in ways that are sustainable, practical, and independent.
Counterpart International is seeking a Senior Grants Manager for an anticipated 3-year, $75 million Broadening Participation through Civil Society (BPCS) program intended to bolster Iraq’s transition to a sustainable participatory democracy by strengthening the civil society sector. The program includes five objectives: democratic engagement of citizens increased; institutional capacity of CSO/NGOs increased; civil society impact on public policy increased; enabling environment for civil society increased; and civilian war victims assisted. The Senior Grants Manager will be responsible for the management and oversight of all grants under the different components of the project.
• A minimum of 6 years professional experience in administering small grants in an international development program, including experience in grants design, negotiation, and administration of civil society related grants.
• A minimum Bachelor’s Degree in international development, social science, finance, business administration or a related field of study.
• Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with grants administration, contract, and procurement regulations for USAID-funded programs.
• Previous experience monitoring and supporting grantees.
• English proficiency.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Iraq’s civil society and government sectors
• Knowledge of Arabic and/or Kurdish.
“Counterpart International strongly believes in equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, veteran's status, age, marital status, sexual preference, disability or any other protected personal characteristic.”
Individuals interested in working with Counterpart International on this project should include a
CV, cover letter and salary expectation.
|Sorry! This job is no longer active as the closing date for applications has passed. You can view other vacancies from this company (if they have any) by clicking on their name above, alternatively we may have some suggestions for similar vacancies listed below that might be of interest.|